This granola makes the perfect snack with milk, on yoghurt or even just eaten by the handful. Filled with healthy ingredients like protein and iron rich nuts and seeds, and naturally sweetened from date or coconut sugar, Zenbev® granola is nutty, crunchy and filling.
Makes approx. 4 cups
2 cups oats
3 scoops Chocolate Zenbev® Drink Mix
¼ cup date or coconut sugar
¼ cup walnuts or slivered almonds
¼ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup sunflower seeds or pepitas
⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together except oil and honey in a large bowl.
- Add the oil and honey to the dry ingredients and stir well until combined. The mixture should be slightly sticky.
- Spread in an even layer across a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for fifteen minutes.
- After 15 minutes have elapsed, remove the granola from the oven and let sit for ten minutes before transferring to a jar or eating.