Zenbev® Blueberry Jam
This jam gets a lemony kick from lemon Zenbev® and the lemon juice. Unlike traditional jams, this jam is thickened with chia seeds and Zenbev® and makes a lovely spread for toast or a PB and J.
-300 gram bag of frozen blueberries
-¼ cup water
-Juice of ½ a lemon
-3 scoops lemon Zenbev®
-1 tablespoon sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup or agave)
-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients, except the chia seeds and Zenbev®, in a pot over medium heat.
- Cook the berries down for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the five minutes are up, use the back of a fork or spoon and mash the berries until there are few whole berries left. It is normal for the mixture to be quite loose/watery.
- Stir in the Zenbev® and the chia seeds until all is combined well.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer the jam for five more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the jam from the heat and allow it to cool completely before placing in the fridge or serving it.
- Store in a sealed jar or container in the fridge.
Please note, although your kids would love it, Zenbev jam is not recommended for those under the age of 16. Despite the fact that Zenbev is made with only all-natural ingredients, it is formulated to actively and effectively pulse the tryptophan in your system, almost like the power of a drug but without the side effects to adults. No testing of the formulation has been conducted on children so it is safer to not recommend to those under 16 until it can be regarded as completely safe for them.