Pumpkin Spice Steamer
In honour of autumn and all things pumpkin and spice this October, we’ve created the ultimate treat that’s guaranteed to keep you relaxed and cozy all season long: our Zenbev Pumpkin Spice Steamer!
This drink is brimming with deep pumpkin and spice flavours, warm vanilla notes and mixed with a hint of creamy chocolate from Zenbev that will keep you coming back for more.
Start every day with a natural boost of serotonin and pumpkin spice goodness, on us!
You will need:
- Blender or Whisk
- Measuring Cup/Spoons
- Whipped Cream 1/3 cup
- Canned Pumpkin Puree 1 1/4 Cups
- Sea Salt / Table Salt 1/16 Tsp
- Chocolate Zenbev 2 Tbsps
- Pumpkin Pie Spice 2 Tbsps
- Vanilla Extract 1 Tbsps
- Milk of Choice 4-5 Cups
- Brown Sugar 1/3 Cup
- Combine all of your ingredients in a bowl or cup except Zenbev.
- Blend the liquid together, ensuring there are no big clumps of the ingredients left behind and make it as smooth as possible.
- Next, pour the mixture in a pan and turn the stove on to low or low-medium heat. We want the pan to get hot enough to simmer but not too hot that the liquid is boiling
- Once the pan is simmering add your Zenbev and mix with a whisk or spoon, making sure it is fully incorporated and smooth (the liquid may change to a slightly darker orange because of the colour of Zenbev Chocolate but that is normal!)
- The liquid may get slightly thicker here so feel free to add more milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Next, pour the liquid in to your favourite mug.
- Top with a generous helping of whipped cream (if you like) and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!