Zenbev® Blueberry Jam
This jam gets a lemony kick from lemon Zenbev® and the lemon juice. Unlike traditional jam, this jam is thickened with chia seeds and Zenbev®, andl makes a lovely spread for toast or a PB and J.
300 gram bag of frozen blueberries
¼ cup water
Juice of ½ a lemon
3 scoops lemon Zenbev®
1 tablespoon sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup or agave)
2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients except chia seeds and Zenbev® in a pot over medium heat.
- Cook the berries down for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the five minutes are up, use the back of a fork or spoon and mash the berries until there are few whole berries left. It is normal for the mixture to be quite loose/watery.
- Stir in the Zenbev® and the chia seeds, stirring until all is combined well.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer the jam for five more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the jam from the heat and allow it to cool completely before placing in the fridge or serving it.
- Store in a sealed jar or container in the fridge.